If you think you’re the right person for us but can’t see the relevant position below, submit your CV anyway and we’ll be in touch if we find your CV of interest.
UK Rail Manager – Nationwide Role
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on experience and a generous commission scheme.
- Stirling Lloyd specialises in providing our clients with that little bit extra, the consequence being that they are market leaders in several specialist coating applications.
- Stirling Lloyd is committed to technical excellence achieved through the in-house innovation of new products.
- Stirling Lloyd has achieved a high level of growth year on year and is continuing to expand its UK-sales teams to further enhance and support this growth.
To maximise market potential and develop an expanding client base in line with the company’s strategy, resulting in profitable sales of the company’s products and services, with particular focus upon the Rail markets.
- Identify suitable new projects/opportunities where a potential sale exists. Particular focus upon Major Rail Projects such as HS2.
- Prepare proposals and specifications, assist Authorised Contractors & ASM’s in their negotiations with Main Contractors.
- Visit prospective clients in order to provide advice.
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers.
- Maintain up to date Project and Customer files/records through the company’s CRM.
- Monitor market activity, prices, and market share, identify trends and opportunities.
- Maximise sales potential throughout the network with a particular focus on Network Rail and associated Contractors.
- Build profitable long-term relationships with the existing customer base, specifying consultants and end users, successfully managing the accounts.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all products that they are required to sell including a practical understanding of the applications, technical performance and sales features alongside those of our competitors.
- Sales Experience
- Commercial Management
- Market Awareness
- Proposal Preparation
- Technical Ability
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship building
If you think you're a good fit for this role, email your CV to email@example.com.