Up to 80% lighter than mastic asphalt, use our Bridgemaster waterproofing, wearing and skid resistant solution to increase traffic loads on your structure.
Bridgemaster offers 3 in 1 lightweight solution for bridge decks and other trafficked areas:
- Skid resistant
Ease and speed of application to concrete, steel or aluminium substrates results in minimum disruption and a faster return to service. Bridgemaster is applied at thicknesses to suit the differing vehicle or pedestrian traffic loads, enabling weight saving.
- Up to 80% reduction in weight over mastic asphalt, enabling increased traffic loads on structure.
- Provides a waterproof finish with high wear resistance, and rapid installation.
- System can be tailored to individual project requirements.
- Does not slump or run, ideal for ramps and high gradients as well as decks.
- Long service can be extended further by reapplication of skid/slip finish.
- Rapid cure, even at 0°C, ensuring a rapid return to service.
- Rut resistant, even at elevated temperatures.
- Sealed surface provides low maintenance finish and superior aggregate retention.
- Any damage to overlay can be easily repaired throughout the life of the structure.
System Components: Bridgemaster®
Approvals: Bridgemaster® (Waterproofing & Wearing Course System)
- United Kingdom
- London Underground Limited (LUL) - Product Registration No. 1976
- Czech Republic
- Czech Authorities Testing Body
- Polish Highways Authority
Bridgemaster is available in the following standard colours:
We have reproduced the colour as accurately as the process will allow. For more information on our standard colour range, or to discuss a bespoke colour, please contact us.