Our Decseal range pioneered the use of cold applied technology for car parking waterproofing. Our technical developments ensure Decseal continues to deliver every time.
A 2-in-1 system:
- Wearing course in a range of colours.
User-friendly, safe, aesthetically pleasing and providing long-term protection to your parking facility, Decseal is the first choice when you’re looking for a solution that is fast to apply, effective and long lasting.
Stirling Lloyd’s Car Park brochure is available here, read about the distinct challenges involved in car park construction and maintenance, and how Stirling Lloyd can work with you to overcome them.
- Seamless high adhesion system for long term effective waterproofing.
- Excellent durability.
- Lightweight, reducing deadload of structures.
- Cold applied for safe application and minimum downtime.
- Ease of detailing to avoid any imperfections.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
System Components: Decseal® Fully Reinforced
Approvals: Decseal® (Waterproofing & Wearing Course System)
- European Union
- CE marked and certified to be in compliance with BS EN 1504:Pt2:2004
Decseal is available in the following standard colours:
- Asphalt Grey
- Chrome Green
- Mid Grey
- Capri Blue
If you require a bespoke colour, contact us today and we will create a custom colour for you.
We have reproduced the colour as accurately as the process will allow. For more information on our standard colour range, or to discuss a bespoke colour, please contact us.
BBA Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control 0836-CPR-13/F039, 2016 145 Kbbritish-board-of-agrément-decseal-eliminator-integritank-certificate-2016.pdf
No downloads available in Category Two.
No downloads available in Category Three.
No downloads available in Category Four.