We’ve been successfully waterproofing bridge structures with Eliminator since 1974. Literally thousands of structures, in excess of 40 million m² applied without failure. A range of innovative bond coats ensure all types of surfacing stay where they are intended, on the deck.
Eliminator is an advanced bridge deck waterproofing system with an unparalleled track record that will outlast your structure and provide you with reduced maintenance costs. How do you carry out essential maintenance work, including bridge deck waterproofing, whilst minimising traffic disruption in your town or city? Eliminator is the answer! Eliminator is SERCO PADS registered (028/97002).
Watch the below video to see how our Authorised Contractor ERSE AS waterproofed the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (Bosphorus III Bridge) in Turkey.
- Rapid, safe application.
- On-site quality control.
- Durable & long lasting.
- Minimal surface preparation.
- Enables works to be phased.
- Every continent, every climate.
- Ease of detailing accommodates all applications.
- Simple to use application equipment.
System Components: Eliminator®
- Gussasphalt. Using the most modern laying technology, Gussasphalt provides the most even asphaltic road surface available, not only improving ride quality but also reducing the effects of live loads on the surface which in turn extends the life of the surfacing.
Approvals: Eliminator® (Bridge Deck Waterproofing System)
Eliminator has been approved for use on road and railway bridges by numerous authorities worldwide. An example of those is shown below:
- United Kingdom
- BBA/HAPAS - Certification For Two Coat System for use on Bridge Decks (Cert. No. 11/H169 2nd Issue)
- BBA/HAPAS - Certification For One Coat System for use on Bridge Decks (Cert. No. 11/H170 2nd Issue)
- BBA - European Technical Assessment for Eliminator Two-Coat Bridge Deck Waterproofing Kit 15/0362
- London Underground Limited (LUL) - Product Registration No. 1974
- Network Rail - Conforms to Railtrack Specification NR/L3/CIV/041, Issue 3 August 2008
- Network Rail - Statement of Conformity No. CC 0015/10
- Network Rail - PADS Registration No. 028/97002
- European Union
- CE Mark - Certified to be in Compliance with EN1504-2
- Road & Traffic Authority Approval
- UBAtc/ATG Road Approval. Registration ATG 05/2280
- UBAtc/ATG Rail Approval. Registration ATG 05/2280
- Czech Republic
- Road Authority Approval No. 23158/99-20
- Rail Authority Approval
- Finnish Transport Agency - Approval for waterproofing bridge structures
- CETE (French Road Laboratory) - Approval for Two Coat System to Fascicule 67/STER81
- CETE (French Road Laboratory) - Approval for One Coat System to Fascicule 67/STER81
- CEMETE (French Power Industry Laboratory) - Approval for Two Coat (HM) System for use in Nuclear & other Power Industry for tanking of containers for low level waste Clauses 2.3.6., 2.3.7., 2.3.15., 2.3.16.
- CEMETE (French Power Industry Laboratory) - Approval for One Coat (HM) System for use in Nuclear & other Power Industry for tanking of containers for low level waste Clauses 2.3.6., 2.3.7., 2.3.15., 2.3.16.
- India Road Congress
- SYSTRA - For Road & Rail Bridges
- Kuwait Ministry of Public Works
- Norwegian Public Roads Authority - For concrete & steel Road Bridges (Two & One Coat)
- Instytut Badawczy Drog I Mostow - For Road & Rail Bridges
- CRIC - Central Research Institute of Certification
- Ukrainian Approval for Bridges
- New Hampshire DOT Approved Product Item 538.3 Barrier Membrane
There is no colour information available for this product.
BBA Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control 0836-CPR-13/F039, 2016 145 Kbbritish-board-of-agrément-decseal-eliminator-integritank-certificate-2016.pdf
HAPAS Certificate 11/H169 Product Sheet 1 2016 463 Kbbritish-board-of-agrément-eliminator-two-coat-bridgedeck-waterproofing-certification-third-issue-2016.pdf
HAPAS Certificate 11/H170 Product Sheet 1 2016 669 Kbbritish-board-of-agrément-eliminator-one-coat-bridgedeck-waterproofing-certification-third-issue-2016.pdf
BBA European Technical Assessment ETA-15/0362 223 Kbbritish-board-of-agrément-eliminator-european-technical-certification.pdf
No downloads available in Category Two.
No downloads available in Category Three.
No downloads available in Category Four.