Hytec is a loose laid, flexible polypropylene sheet waterproofing membrane offering exceptional physical performance properties. Joints are completed by heat-welding.
Developed specifically for fast track limited possessions for rail operators when deck and climate conditions are uncertain, and on masonry arch bridges where no continuous deck exists.
Hytec is approved for use in accordance with Network Rail Specification and is SERCO PADS registered (0028/980492).
- Ideally suited to concrete, steel, iron and masonry rail structures, with loose-filled, ageing or friable substrates.
- Approved for use in accordance with Network Rail Specification.
- Naturally flexible material; no plasticisers to leach out.
- Sheet membrane can be seamed on site or preformed into large sheets off site.
- Speed of application and weather tolerance vital for overnight and winter possessions.
- Effectiveness across a wide range of temperatures -40 to 140°C.
- Extremely high tear and puncture resistance.
System Components: Hytec
- Geo 1000 is a non-woven needle-punched geotextile. It has a wide range of uses, including:
- Integral and non-integral protective layers with Stirling Lloyd’s rail bridge waterproofing systems
- Protection against coarse backfill to membranes on buried structures
- Separation and filter layers on civil works
- United Kingdom
- Network Rail - Conforms to Railtrack Specification NR/L3/CIV/041, Issue 3 August 2008
- Network Rail - Statement of Conformity No. CC / 0017
There is no colour information available for this product.